Sales/Services

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sales/Services
I'm sorry but I have two topics in the market place section that are related to Maple Story and want to have them here also since they're Maple Story related. Here they are!

[MapleStory] TN - Ex's Power Leveling Services; 1 free vouch service:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...-services.html

[MapleStory] Level 150 Kaiser Renegades Stripped:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-stripped.html

Questions of either can go anywhere, I check them all.
You might want to lower the prices for leveling. It isn't really that hard to level nowadays
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
You might want to lower the prices for leveling. It isn't really that hard to level nowadays
It really isn't, but with worlds that are populated, it's pretty difficult to find a safe training spot which means it'd cost more. Worlds that aren't populated are less difficult to find and keep spots without getting KS'd and these would cost less.
Quote Originally Posted by Thingy Number Ex View Post


It really isn't, but with worlds that are populated, it's pretty difficult to find a safe training spot which means it'd cost more. Worlds that aren't populated are less difficult to find and keep spots without getting KS'd and these would cost less.
Then a suggestion would be to make different prices for different worlds
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
You might want to lower the prices for leveling. It isn't really that hard to level nowadays
Agreed with this :P I played in Scania for like 3 days and got to lvl 100~110 :P It's really not that hard and I only played like 2-3 hours a day :3 Hugo Boss knows what he's talking about
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll move them down a bit when I get a chance.
Remade services prices. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us