UnhappyERROR AVA MACRO PLEASE HELP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ERROR AVA MACRO PLEASE HELP

You don't need a macro if you use a norecoil hack. If you can't use a norecoil hack then that's probably the same reason you can't use your macro.

Which means you can't run the macro currently since there is no fix for people who can't disable xsherlock.

But I might be wrong about these things ^-^
i'm desactivate xsherlock , is error ,im not hack recoil

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I want to hack or when I pull the rest of the bullets or I put the viewfinder
Moved to correct sub-forum.
wath ? I do not understand
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us