CrossFire Public Hack Released

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
CrossFire Public Hack Released
We have released a public CrossFire Hack for everyone to use for free!

Read the thread for instructions on how to use it, and how to set it up.

Status: Undetected

Features:

  • Wallhack
  • CHams
  • Full Bright
  • Crosshair
  • Boxes
  • Wireframe
  • Skeleton
  • No Fog
  • Speed Hack
  • Save Options


Enjoy and stay tuned for other news and releases!

Download: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...23_2009_a.html
GJ dave!!! gonna be any VIP soon for this one?
nice job dave

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
GJ dave!!! gonna be any VIP soon for this one?
I believe in a week or less if lucky
Awesome

Downloading in a few minutes when I go from lappy to desktop.

Looks like the VIP is soon ey? I want it
I press delete but hack don´t appear
what happened ?
Quote Originally Posted by juanit0 View Post
I press delete but hack don´t appear
what happened ?
Turn Num Lock off.
/Gewd.

Now you just need to release the VIP for it, and make it beastly.
Thats uber cool dave!
Ok how about combat arms VIP now.. i dont even play crossFire but good work Dave
It sucks. It doesnt work

Fail
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?