Please release it i will tell all my friends to thank i have about 15 friend
About Weapon hack + wallhack + walk throw walls
Hope u can release for BlackSHot Garena too
@VeViDo
:OOOOOO
:OOOOOO
This VIP hack it's not public
Make it for Garena! Cant wait for u to release! >.<
Release It ThankS 

i think nothing happen for this only tutorial
can you release for blackshot GARENA 

0 hp glitch .. u edit the hp to 0 ? woah .. awesome programmer ..
This program is simply wonderful, easily neutralize those opponents that abuse using the "Rapid-Fire"(they would RAGECRY), I enter the game with everything turned off, but when I see an opponent using hack, I turn on my hack only for use against him .
One of these days I wanted to be an excellent progammer.
One of these days I wanted to be an excellent progammer.
sasaasasasasasasas
---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------
i cant send private messagesa
---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------
i cant send private messagesa
This thread is closed for replies.


