AngryForum Rules

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by VuDo0 View Post
Where in the rules does it say you can edit posts at your own digression. Close an old post, fine. But why do you change what people have posted. Old threads are the best resource for someone just starting. Quite frankly its rude. You used to be nice. Now your just a walking ban hammer who edits out entire posts. you will more than likely get mad about this. That isn't the point. Point is lighten up. The more people you ban the less that will be here to buy VIP and such. U could be costing Dave $$$$ in the long run.
Do you want me to add that to the rules, I mean cmon. Its not that big of a deal. If anything I havent been using the ban hammer enough. You should be glad im editing instead of banning the person. You have no idea how tuff the other mods are on their sections. They would perma you for even posting that response.

You guys don't no what real editing is(you should see hispiforce). Ive edited a couple threads to reduce spam. Its not the end of the world. Ive taken your comments into consideration like I do all comments(hence all the stickies Ive taken down and sub forums that have opened up).

I am still nice mang, if I wasnt Id just ban you right now or flame you but, ily guise. Im a person just like anyone else and sometimes I make mistakes. Anytime I screw up just tell me and we can fix the problem and move forward from there. okai?

-Obama
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Do you want me to add that to the rules, I mean cmon. Its not that big of a deal. If anything I havent been using the ban hammer enough. You should be glad im editing instead of banning the person. You have no idea how tuff the other mods are on their sections. They would perma you for even posting that response.

You guys don't no what real editing is(you should see hispiforce). Ive edited a couple threads to reduce spam. Its not the end of the world. Ive taken your comments into consideration like I do all comments(hence all the stickies Ive taken down and sub forums that have opened up).

I am still nice mang, if I wasnt Id just ban you right now or flame you but, ily guise. Im a person just like anyone else and sometimes I make mistakes. Anytime I screw up just tell me and we can fix the problem and move forward from there. okai?

-Obama
u screwed up lets fix the problem, gogogogoogogogo

oh btw, in ur sig the quote from arun dont prove anything coz black isn't a colour
OK
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Im a person just like anyone else and sometimes I make mistakes. Anytime I screw up just tell me and we can fix the problem and move forward from there. okai?

-Obama

OK .... I guess your not like Hitler.
I apologize for the images. I was simply trying to make a point wasn't personal.

OK AGREED. We can be friends Obama
thanks for the rules
thanks for the rules i don't wanna be baned again
Thanks for those rules! I was almost going to broke some of them, fortunately I read them before :P
Hey Obama,

I have a question... What if someday I get bored, and start reading all the old threads... (by old I mean dinosaurs..) Then, lets say I find something useful for the community and I bump it so it re-appear on the 1st page... would I get banned cuz of that? o.o

Thanks in advance!
Ummm, are definitions of "useful" would have to be the same. If you want to bump an old thread just run it by me and ill tell you if its alright.
O, try and change the title to "MPGH Public Release 2.06", or something along those lines to get more attention.
Wouldn't they get mad lol
At you? No.
If I did it, I'd be dead before I changed it.

It DOES work, though, you get a lot more views.
meh hard rules -___-
Thanks, and nice sig Obama

My Comp got hackedd=/
WAIT WHAT. HOW!!!!
hey Obama, i think you should change the "tomorrow"part
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us