AngryForum Rules

Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
thank you
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THIS IS WAS very helpful because im new
I'm afraid to say that these rules hasn't been read by everyone because there's been more spamming and advertising than ever before sooo warn people again.!
Quote Originally Posted by !~_Creedy_~! View Post
I'm afraid to say that these rules hasn't been read by everyone because there's been more spamming and advertising than ever before sooo warn people again.!
Most are choobs that don't bother to read the rules because they basically come to spam and advertise they're dumb sites.
Quote Originally Posted by !~_Creedy_~! View Post
I'm afraid to say that these rules hasn't been read by everyone because there's been more spamming and advertising than ever before sooo warn people again.!
Fine by me. Ill just ban them
lol Obama. Bring down the banhammer O_o
I <3 you obama. you make teh n00bz jizz in there panties.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I <3 you obama. you make teh n00bz jizz in there panties.
haha speaking of jizzing in your panties....
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
spam spam spam jk lol no one ever goes to op7
i go to the OP7 section i was just there a few minute ago josh LOL
Thanks for the rules, I woulda gotten banned...
ok i gotcha. thanks for the post
Double posting: warning, one day ban
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
Double posting: warning, one day ban
Double posting=spam.
great
appreciate the warning
Oh great i already screwed up on the spam part LOLT.T
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?