Lulz Moar:

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Yarly.

NabDab, pay more specific attention to the text.

I had to go in with a 1 pixel brush to make mine look real.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Yarly.

NabDab, pay more specific attention to the text.

I had to go in with a 1 pixel brush to make mine look real.
I hate it, go burn in hell, this is torture to watch you need to kill your self D:

But umm I don't like the edges? the corners or whatever make it more cartoony (round O.O) :O


but umm Hey bud im back >.>
Ga DELETE ME!~ Or as Snilnotsnail brought up DELETE THIS POST NOT ME.
Well, tyou can be deleted or your post can be deleted.

Pick.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Well, tyou can be deleted or your post can be deleted.

Pick.
That's not very funny >.>, and nice COCK SK? ahaha

But yes if this counts as spam delete this post aswell..
Thats what I was worried about mine... the url
mine has korean written all over it
Why?

Im a korean cs
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us