UnhappyWhat you think of windows 8

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
What you think of windows 8
No hate.. Why or why not you don't like windows 8
It looks ugly to me and confusing to use cause i'm used to windows 7.
meh

It's not the greatest thing I just like the GUI

no start button. pretty annoying how you have to add it manually.
Not that bad actually. I prefer the old look tho
Windows 7 All Day.
Its alright. The Start menu is too much trying to open a program.
Because Windows 7 is fine, no reason to upgrade.
Stick to 7 .
It's very light on resources, fast and works great. I love it.
It's an updated Windows 7 with a new UI replacing the start menu. And phone/tablet-style apps. Other than that, same shit.
Im kinda into new crap so I like it but get lost NO START BUTTON
Microsoft fucked up.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
Microsoft fucked up.
Why? I think its something new
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?