IP finder+Process killer

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
IP finder+Process killer
Hi,I made an IP finder and Process killer.
Enjoy.

Virus scan:
? ?

Please approve:
Psychotic

Credits for:
@Code.dll

Screen shot:
Process killer + IP finder_mpgh.net.zip47 KB · 66 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
This might seem a bit helpful
Not really :/
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Not really :/
Meh, but if i wanted to stalk someone xD, then it would
Do they hand out the [MPGH] tags like candy around here? stalk someone..because the program shows an IP.... jesus christ.


@dawgy - Reply to 2 other posts, but not your own 'help request' thread :/ just my opinion, but not cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Meh, but if i wanted to stalk someone xD, then it would
I think it only gets your I.P
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Do they hand out the [MPGH] tags like candy around here? stalk someone..because the program shows an IP.... jesus christ.


@dawgy - Reply to 2 other posts, but not your own 'help request' thread :/ just my opinion, but not cool.
I got nothing to say.. ? I don't really know what you're talking about either
again, common sense. you start a thread, ppl give answers, you (if you're good guy) say "thnx, problem resolved" ...your choice.

edit: yes i like feedback, this IS a 'forum' <--- Forum. but whatever. make me seem like needy asshole. thnx.

edit2: other ppl read your help request thread, maybe having similar issue: you saying "it worked" lets them know something. just saying.


edit3: ^^^^ I'm glad you found out what you wanted to know. Crappy part is, I still can't figure out "why you" didn't finish the post. :/


@Code.dll - cool that you can make it. seriously, it's cool stuff. no sarcasm. but this isn't a helpful program for anyone. I think that maybe isn't against the rules, but it's against common sense. Unless you also released the source code, "46.8 KB" (I don't think so, didn't download to check), "what's the [point] in making this post?" but..probably not ''against the rules'' : keep learning tho
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
again, common sense. you start a thread, ppl give answers, you (if you're good guy) say "thnx, problem resolved" ...your choice.

edit: yes i like feedback, this IS a 'forum' <--- Forum. but whatever. make me seem like needy asshole. thnx.

edit2: other ppl read your help request thread, maybe having similar issue: you saying "it worked" lets them know something. just saying.


edit3: ^^^^ I'm glad you found out what you wanted to know. Crappy part is, I still can't figure out "why you" didn't finish the post. :/


@Code.dll - cool that you can make it. seriously, it's cool stuff. no sarcasm. but this isn't a helpful program for anyone. I think that maybe isn't against the rules, but it's against common sense. Unless you also released the source code, "46.8 KB" (I don't think so, didn't download to check), "what's the [point] in making this post?" but..probably not ''against the rules'' : keep learning tho
Do you want me to post its codes ?
A moderator who's not worried about his own thread. That's just really, really weird to me. I apologize.

I'm concerned for the forum, not you personally.
No, I know how to do it, but thank you though.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
No, I know how to do it, but thank you though.
IDK how its almost 50 k.b only...
I think cuz it's just like an easy program.
I really don't see the point to this... you should have at least build a complete process manager..
Quote Originally Posted by AxiomFlux View Post
I really don't see the point to this... you should have at least build a complete process manager..
Sure next time but my laptop will come back tomorrow i think,then i will start in it.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us