WTS+++ Youtube Views, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers And More! +++

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
+++ Youtube Views, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers And More! +++


2$ per 1000 twitter, and Instagram followers

5$ for 5000 youtube views

12$ for 10000 website hits

Post for more requests
Lol I saw this somewhere online... For Free.... Now you selling it.... =.=
$2 per 1k twitter followers That's extremely cheap
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
$2 per 1k twitter followers That's extremely cheap
it sounds fishy
Add me on Skype! "Polar9182" leave a note saying who you are please
dude try me once and i guarantee that you will get the followers. No joke, no scam. Compared to people that sell that at 10$ per 100.. lol

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
Vouch copy?
half price.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I should make a website.. Lol. sell them there too :P
Quote Originally Posted by Smook123 View Post
dude try me once and i guarantee that you will get the followers. No joke, no scam. Compared to people that sell that at 10$ per 100.. lol

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------



half price.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I should make a website.. Lol. sell them there too :P
Half-price HAHAHAHAHA vouch copy's are free not half price -.-
You're awfully new to this forum.
If you actually want this business running smoothly,
Give out 2 vouch copies to trusted members.
You added I think, please come back online!
I don't understand why anyone would want to pay anything for these things... Other than like bragging rights of how many views/followers you have o.o
Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
I don't understand why anyone would want to pay anything for these things... Other than like bragging rights of how many views/followers you have o.o
You do know you make money from youtube right? I get paid quite well from Youtube for just posting gameplay videos. Some Youtube stars make over $5000 a month doing whatever they want.
Just sold _polar 1000 followers, We will hear his feedback when order is complete. It is 10;00PM 1/17/2013
where are your vouch copies?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?