110k views partnered YouTube channel, UNCLAIMED $100 estimated earnings![SCREENSHOTS]
If i get a good enough deal i will sell this account. You can change email and i can give you my BuzzMyVideos partner account (the network i am partnered with.) I haven't entered a form in which they can pay me yet so there is about $100 of unclaimed estimated earnings.
See some stats here:
enflamable YouTube Stats by SocialBlade
skype me or reply on here
Doshone - skype.
SELLING unless you have all WoW + expansion keys. then i will trade.
The network does take a revenue share of under 25% so that is something to take into account. Estimated Earnings will go up indefinitely before it is time to be paid. (Bank transfer or PayPal.)
Q&A
ENFlAmAbLe! yUSELLaccount n00b?!?!
Because I am getting sick of YouTube constantly changing, I don't want to make videos anymore. It used to be something I enjoyed but now i just run out of ideas and think about the money i can make from it which is not the right mind frame for aiming videos at all.
_____________________________
Why not just wait until the end of the month and get the money then?
Because i can't wait until the end of the month. I am starting WoW with a friend and if i dont get it soon then he will start without me and i will be leveling without triple EXP x(
_____________________________
Whats the minimum amount you will take for the account?
£45 - WoW + Expansions equates to this much money at the moment.
PayPal fees are your problem not mine, i dont want less than £45 so you will proabaly have to pay more than that as PayPal take some money. Not much though.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
Again, contact me on Skype: Doshone



See some stats here:
enflamable YouTube Stats by SocialBlade
skype me or reply on here
Doshone - skype.
SELLING unless you have all WoW + expansion keys. then i will trade.
The network does take a revenue share of under 25% so that is something to take into account. Estimated Earnings will go up indefinitely before it is time to be paid. (Bank transfer or PayPal.)
Q&A
ENFlAmAbLe! yUSELLaccount n00b?!?!
Because I am getting sick of YouTube constantly changing, I don't want to make videos anymore. It used to be something I enjoyed but now i just run out of ideas and think about the money i can make from it which is not the right mind frame for aiming videos at all.
_____________________________
Why not just wait until the end of the month and get the money then?
Because i can't wait until the end of the month. I am starting WoW with a friend and if i dont get it soon then he will start without me and i will be leveling without triple EXP x(
_____________________________
Whats the minimum amount you will take for the account?
£45 - WoW + Expansions equates to this much money at the moment.

PayPal fees are your problem not mine, i dont want less than £45 so you will proabaly have to pay more than that as PayPal take some money. Not much though.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
Again, contact me on Skype: Doshone


