PostWTSLive Karma Keys £1 = 1 Key [Vouches] [Automated 24/7] [Warranty]

Posts 1–15 of 165 · Page 1 of 11
Live Karma Keys £1 = 1 Key [Vouches] [Automated 24/7] [Warranty]


Current Rates:
1.00 GBP = 1.60512 USD

Keys may also have a small conversion and transaction fee as PayPal likes to charge. Key prices will never go above $2.

BUY HERE:


All keys are sent to the paypal email. If the key is invalid/banned then contact me on skype. Info in purchase email.

My Timezone:

GMT
(Please note I will only be on at reasonable times, I do have a life.)

Old Thread with vouches: DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Got 3 keys, all perfectly working, not in use not banned. Cheap as hell and good quality keys.
Skype replies fast, Seller a nice person, Quick, easy and cheap.

VOUCH! +++++
Got 5 keys, one was in use he replaced it within 10 minutes. Replies on Skype very fast, Also very cheap.
Thanks everybody, sold 20 in the last 2 hours. I have put 50 keys in the stock, I am going to sleep now so if you need any support leave me a message on skype and I will reply ASAP. Peace Bros <3

If you dont know who I am, check out my old thread, I have many vouches there: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...arranty-9.html
The key you sold me is banned.

meh.

Will contact you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Meark View Post
The key you sold me is banned.

meh.

Will contact you on skype.
As I've now turned my PC off to go to bed I will send you a replacement plus 2 free keys in 8 hours.

Sent from Android
Quote Originally Posted by LiveKarma View Post
As I've now turned my PC off to go to bed I will send you a replacement plus 2 free keys in 8 hours.

Sent from Android
Thanks Alex, my skype name is Roman.
Bought 2 keys, both in use 2 hours later. Added you on Skype, name is Matthew
Skype name? very intrested in buying
bought my cd key a few hours ago and just decided to play dayz. it's in use!
Very cheap, CD key is not in use and it works.
VOUCH+
Quote Originally Posted by Disrupt0r View Post
Very cheap, CD key is not stolen and is not in use and most importantly it works.
VOUCH+
Not stolen. lol nice try
Just bought 2 keys, are they automatically sent to my email? Anyways, thanks for the great service, looks promising.
Also bought, still waiting on the key...
All keys are sent to your PayPal email instantly.

People that have added me on skype to get keys fixed, I am replacing them now for you, just send me a message on skype with this info:

Your key:
Email:
Full Name:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Okay it seems some keys have not sent, as this is a new website im using I am still learning things. I just learned that overselling was enabled. This has now been disabled and everybody that hasn't received should have them in their email. Thankyou for your understanding.

Stocks updated!
Posts 1–15 of 165 · Page 1 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?