Quick question (but not really)
So I died again today. I have had tons of characters get 1 maxed stat before they die. I feel like I go from being rich with tons of life pots to being completely broke like I am now. My question is, how do you guys do it? What class do you play and what would you do if you had to start over again? This game is so addicting but it makes me want to break my Computer every time I lose another semi decent character. I normally play a rouge or a necromancer to farm. My rogue got the farthest (he actually had 2 maxed stats). My dream is to one day own a Doom Bow because I always thought it was the coolest item. My point is, I see a lot of you who have tons of amazing gear and I don't know how you manage to do it. And by the way I don't count "suck less" as an option. 



