Using Cheat Engine In Blackshot
,This is my first post in this forum, so be nice to me and sorry if I do some a mistake after all I'm a newbie here.
Okey straight to the point, some how I manage to find the way to use the cheat engine to work in Blackshot. I able to make unlimited ammo on the BD mode and also change my BP. But there are problem I can buy anything. Because I only change the value but not change the actual data. So I want to find which address that writes or read it by debug it. But once I debug it a error came that say "Hack been detected". So I only can scan and edit the memory but can't not debug it. If some one know or have any idea how to debug it with out been detected please give me some advice.
P/S: I'm sorry but I can't tell you how to do it
, I don't want it patched. But if I manage to hack the BP I will release the trainer here but I can't promise. Because now I don't know to make the BP hack work
.



