ExclamationPDW prestige problem

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PDW prestige problem
Today i did Cynicism's Primary Weapon Unlocker hack and i did to all smg guns except pdw because i already had it gold.So my pdw's prestige changed 2 to 4 but my other smg guns are prestige 2 no problem with that.Please help me !

NOTE:I already used smg prestige fix program in the rar file.
change it using cheat engine
How i dont know anything about it

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I read your post i tried to do it but i cant save the text file to .ct file
Quote Originally Posted by crazycake12432 View Post
How i dont know anything about it

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I read your post i tried to do it but i cant save the text file to .ct file
u didnt even got that to work?! why are u even on this forum..
Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
u didnt even got that to work?! why are u even on this forum..
Dude you are right but please help me
Quote Originally Posted by crazycake12432 View Post
How i dont know anything about it

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I read your post i tried to do it but i cant save the text file to .ct file
so you mean to tel me that you were un able to click save as
name the file whatever.ct
and choos save as (*.*)
1. download,install and start Cheat engine
2. click "add adress manually" and add this adress: 02E6D5BE
3. select the adress in your list and click ctrl+b (new window opens), select the number pair in the top left corner of the new table (its a green pair of 2 numbers or letters)
4. copy this with ctrl+c
Code:
32 5C 12 00 00 00 00 6E 0A 00 00 00 00 E6 0A 00 00 00 00 92 84 01 00 00 00 36 43 00 00 00 00 64 01 00 00 C8 00 70 2A 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 1E 00 68 02 00 00 3C 00 B0 01 00 00 2C 01 48 01 00 00 2C 01 8A 02 00 00 28 00 E8 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 64 35 FC 86 59 9E
5. right click on the pair and select "paste to clipboard"
6. close cheatengine and REALLY CLOSE IT!
7. play a match and see if your kills, headshots and prestige changed to (2350 kills, 178 headshots and max lvl prestige 2)
8. say thanks to me and praise me as your new god.
nope i have prestige 6 again

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

When i paste that text nothing changes :S
can someone help me with this issue please
Quote Originally Posted by crazycake12432 View Post
can someone help me with this issue please
Your problem is? (I don't get the: 2 to 4)


I want that prestige number to 2

NOTE:I tried with posting url but it was too big
Quote Originally Posted by crazycake12432 View Post


I want that prestige number to 2

NOTE:I tried with posting url but it was too big

Address: 02E6D631
Value:
Prestige 1: 64 (4-Byte)
Prestige 2: 128 (4-Byte)
OMG ! You are my god really I love you so much and your the best <3 <3 <3
Quote Originally Posted by crazycake12432 View Post
OMG ! You are my god really I love you so much and your the best <3 <3 <3
You're welcome, it's a reason why I'm here in the shadows
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us