VA Bypass/script

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
VA Bypass/script
If I buy the hack from VA, wil it have scripts too? Can someone help me how to run scripts with it? Thanks
Yes, VA comes with its own set of scripts, but you can also use your own if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Djassie18698 View Post
If I buy the hack from VA, wil it have scripts too? Can someone help me how to run scripts with it? Thanks
Yes. You will be able to customize them fully too. e.g. Installing news menus and such.
Can you tell me how to install scripts or menus? Like wuat menu or your menu @Woodys
I I use the scripts, the bypasse is included in the VA hack, right? My skype is: Djassie18698
Yea, the bypass is included in the VA Loader, to install script etc. there is usually a tutorial for such things.

Anyway if u need help to set up your hack, feel free to PM me.
Basically,you will have a file in your loader directory which you will need to edit.simple as that.
were can i find the perchase place for the VA bypasser?
I want to use va but i heard they have bans pretty often.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us