Issue with Arma 2 Script Injector Scan Error

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Issue with Arma 2 Script Injector Scan Error
So recently I've been getting a Scan Error: 0 when I try to run the arma 2 script injector from darky.hax

Yes I run it as admin.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Ive tried to read up on some stuff but so far i haven't found any fixes for it yet.

Note: It "works" when you downgrade the arma 2 patch. But every server i join says my server version is wrong and when i do join a server. Arma 2 closes on me. I have a working bypass so dont say it's detected, which obviously it is.

But I was wondering is where another way to inject hacks instead of Darky.hax's executor. I've tried to search everything but nothing.
I kind of still need a answer for this.

I can't find a way to inject scripts.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us