FINALLY CLEAN & FRESH COMPUTER

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
FINALLY CLEAN & FRESH COMPUTER
FRESH AND CLEAN

I TRIED UBUNTU BUT I SAID FUCK IT CUZ THERE WAS NO SOUND ALTHO ITS A NICE OS

SO I DL XP AGAIN

ITS FAST NAO

Lol, I re-formatted too.
YEAH HIGH 5!
fail!!!........ this iz wat u call a 7 month old desktop ====>
my desktop... ultimate.jpgattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
I'm feeling nostalgic so I used teh Win XP theme.
lol swat i watched that movie 2 days ago :s
i need to reformat mine too
My shit is like perfecto. Still messing around with some shit though.
I just reformatted to windows 7.
Confuzzling.
my shit looks better then yours
i got a shitload of i-dosers on my desktop
i got them all for free so i have 2 like change the codes so i can make into WAV file
so there all on my desktop
i just went back from win7 to xp <<
yup xp iz da best
WIN7 blows
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us