WTSCoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CoD: Black Ops 2 CD-KEY 30$
Hey guys!

I'm selling my Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 CD-Key.
It's unused, unregistered, unactivated etc.
You can activate it via Steam.

Welcome to Steam

Price is 30$
Would prefer paypal payment, you take care of the shipping fee (either send 30$ as a gift or send 32$ as a service, your choice).

Skype:
psmoken89
Motherfuckign scammer scammed out of 30$ this BITCH gtfo.
Quote Originally Posted by eQuinox199 View Post
Motherfuckign scammer scammed out of 30$ this BITCH gtfo.
i didn't scam anyone. you went offline, tought you don't wish to buy my virtual good, so i deleted you from my contact list. then you added me on another skype account and started to call me a scammer for no reason. you're just an arrogant cunt who's trying to fuck other's business for no reason. pathetic.

good luck in your future life, you'll need it.
Quote Originally Posted by Landoriser View Post
i didn't scam anyone. you went offline, tought you don't wish to buy my virtual good, so i deleted you from my contact list. then you added me on another skype account and started to call me a scammer for no reason. you're just an arrogant cunt who's trying to fuck other's business for no reason. pathetic.

good luck in your future life, you'll need it.
I went offline?That is hilarious why dont you post you deleted me after I told you my other skype,where you went offline after I asked for middleman so I added you on another skype account and you were offline which proved you just deleted me on my other account because I asked for middleman,you want proof?
Quote Originally Posted by eQuinox199 View Post
I went offline?That is hilarious why dont you post you deleted me after I told you my other skype,where you went offline after I asked for middleman so I added you on another skype account and you were offline which proved you just deleted me on my other account because I asked for middleman,you want proof?
of course I deleted you, you started to call me a fucking liar, scammer etc. why the hell would i continue this kind of a conversation, when you're obviously just a troll. sorry, but I won't waste my time, and on the other hand, right after your proud performance, I managed to find a decent buyer. end of the story. you're pathetic, i'm done with you.
Quote Originally Posted by eQuinox199 View Post
I went offline?That is hilarious why dont you post you deleted me after I told you my other skype,where you went offline after I asked for middleman so I added you on another skype account and you were offline which proved you just deleted me on my other account because I asked for middleman,you want proof?
Lol wtf is going on here.
Eeer, this is really odd lol I don't think I want to even bother about this anymore
Lol, Deffinatley not running threw my mind about buying Black Ops 2 From this dude.
this guys is probs sccammer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?