ExclamationHelpLooking for Serious Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Serious Help
Ok I need a mentor or something, Ive been up all night looking at C++ tutorials and stuff but I can't seem to grasp on to anything they tell me! I just want some help to undertsand C++, and then release my very first hack. I guess you think of me as some noob who needs to just use hacks instead of making them but I promise I can learn! HELP PLZZ!!
kay: add me on skype teamnonymous depending on your knowledge and capability on answering some programming questions. i will decide if you deserve help from me. and you will be able to join a teamspeak group i have with very friendly people willing to help :3
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
kay: add me on skype teamnonymous depending on your knowledge and capability on answering some programming questions. i will decide if you deserve help from me. and you will be able to join a teamspeak group i have with very friendly people willing to help :3
may I be able to do so too? >;D
Quote Originally Posted by merp. View Post
may I be able to do so too? >;D
Maybe you 2 should help each other out then xD
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
Maybe you 2 should help each other out then xD
I know enough c++ (i guess the word "enough" differs from one another), but I'd love to expand on that.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us