PostLeeched - Garena BS Weapon File Checking Function

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
not a programmer nor a coder!! plzz if some1 can release a tutorial of how to bypass i would be thankful!!
Ok...........
is this eazy like sayg " edit and bypass" RofL you have to built it in c++ and then u can bypass the hash check of MUltiPlay_SG
I think a good coder will release hack
Why so troublesome lol
Where tu put in this code???im not coder or programmer
Quote Originally Posted by malaysian00 View Post
Where tu put in this code???im not coder or programmer
You not coder so just shut up
wait.. i get it..
if i delete multiplay.sg how?
I don't think that Xorrr program is doing any API calls .. he is neither injecting the files .. Xorrs program is very simple program which looks for GameGard.des process to end after ending it pastes the files to weapon folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Og.nigga View Post
I don't think that Xorrr program is doing any API calls .. he is neither injecting the files .. Xorrs program is very simple program which looks for GameGard.des process to end after ending it pastes the files to weapon folder.
Wrong. XorrRapidFire is different story.
Quote Originally Posted by Opcode View Post
Wrong. XorrRapidFire is different story.
I debugged the code didnt found any thing special
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
then paste where ?
This is C++ Man ,,, -.-'

You can do like a Chams Hack , You need to Hook into BlackShot Games
I know where to paste thanks for giving the source code
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?