ExclamationWTSGuild Wars Power Leveling / Exploring 1 - 80 or 1% - 100%

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Guild Wars Power Leveling / Exploring 1 - 80 or 1% - 100%
I am selling two types of power leveling for Guild Wars 2
(Only US but any server)



The first type is the traditional power leveling:

level 1-80 ($80 & 15 days)
Level 1-40 ($40 & 10 days)
Basically 1$ a level because I will do it without bots and that is very time consuming.

☆☆Keep in mind all the money made on the account during the time will not be spent and stored in your bank along with every rare or exotic item I find during the way☆☆


The second type is Power World Exploring:

507 Waypoints (15$ & 3 days)
226 Vistas ($5 & 3 Days)
700 Points of Interest ($25 but a few might be missing)

☆☆Keep in mind how much of a pain in the ass getting all these parts of the map is☆☆



☢☢All Payments will be done before the service starts. Payments must be done by PayPal and sent as a Gift so it can not be stolen back after I complete the service.☢☢
Bump
You Are never on Skype
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?