Thumbs upDetectedREMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-11

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
REMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-11
REMZ Simple CFHack [Updated Jan-11-2013]

Features:
WallHack+Fullbright+Seeghost [NUMPAD 0]

It's working on both Windows XP & 7.. I tested it myself.

Screenshot:






Credits:
@We11ington @kareem111 (Thank you so much for everything)

Note: USED UNDETECTED INJECTOR! Enjoy..

Note: Please don't say thanks, just click it.. I'm very happy for that.
(I dedicate this hack for my special good friend @kareem111
)
REMZ SimpleHack Jan-11_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 463 downloads 2/46 malicious
Approved, use at your own risk.
Nice 1!!!! thanks MAN!!! !!!
Nice, BTW is this your 1st hack???
@remzkee0903 GoodJop
Its Universal all CF's
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
@remzkee0903 GoodJop
Its Universal all CF's
Thank you so much for everything. I cannot do this without your help. You're such a good friend.. Muwah...

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Wow Numpad Zero. I hope this should works on CFPH Laptop Windows 7 > !
I don't think so..

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zhanre View Post
Nice, BTW is this your 1st hack???
Actually It's not my 1st hack, It's my 1st posted public hack. I've been creating hacks personally for my friends and specially for my self.
If you mind here's my proof of my previous created hack:




Wow Numpad Zero. I hope this should works on CFPH Laptop Windows 7 > !
nice hack bro
@ryuzaki.., Thanks my friend..

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

80 downloads and only 19 people click thanks..? Is it hard to press the thanks button? Pls show your support by clicking the thanks button, because I consume lots of time and efforts just to code this hack and it takes time to create this thread. It's simple eyyh!!?
tnx dude! nc hack...
@remzkee0903 hey buddy im from philippines in cebu but I dont want to download any of your hacks beacuse im in a laptop but if you could help me how to make a hack That would be cool[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR @remzkee0903 hey buddy im from philippines in cebu but I dont want to download any of your hacks beacuse im in a laptop but if you could help me how to make a hack That would be cool
I'm not using it but I pressed thanks .-.
Just press thanks if they want to support coders
Quote Originally Posted by ranger35 View Post
Just press thanks if they want to support coders
Thank you so much for the support..
Quote Originally Posted by xbantolx View Post
@remzkee0903 hey buddy im from philippines in cebu but I dont want to download any of your hacks beacuse im in a laptop but if you could help me how to make a hack That would be cool[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR @remzkee0903 hey buddy im from philippines in cebu but I dont want to download any of your hacks beacuse im in a laptop but if you could help me how to make a hack That would be cool
It's not that easy to learned how to code a hack. Just go to this section CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games if you want o learned.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I'm not using it but I pressed thanks .-.
Thanks buddy, It helps a lot..

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sLimjOe View Post
tnx dude! nc hack...
You're welcome.. Enjoy!!!
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?