HelpHow do you read computer language?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How do you read computer language?
How could i translate it?

TAff0100“ PHEEBs71 zm_transit_gump_bridge H#Ï4 Ф‹¾À³ô‘ɰ)á8°ír¼-_ë@îa_êcdMÕƧ°o“ZkŠ·¢]âÉ{§â\÷Ò8aäÝEGnBÏ Óؤ ›lò&￾F3KʃY?R„az¯7ÀI·mè¾,EŽu“á«Á1Uéx‚<ú!2 Çy ×j0ڴµ￾â ýQޚ(;￾eÁ°÷g½ÀÁ*,D(¸ÍÈ×]‡¹.7^Yþz9[Õ*^X￾Ðk=‚ûÈÐaõ>Mƒ»"*!
U£‘¶ 6é~¢¥ssÊ8
å*br¬€çÜn$￾ïµ)t2°ÓÄMõàڛ‚￾ã8fI
êEÀ
hǫ\‰F> 'ë€ÄÍö°â8Ök ®Ôì``úÊs`~￾™î»
éƒÆ].LïÉjÝCõƒ34õ½z￾¿.Ӿ*–@Ÿ~bŸ°)C«7¹&#171;‡ù· ô±ý
‰¸^
¥®sŒ+–)y¿¨H‘Xx7 ׶Ž÷Jf說Žàu¡<
It's encrypted, you need to decrypt them in order to read or modify them
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
It's encrypted, you need to decrypt them in order to read or modify them
Do you know how i can decrypt it?
I googled the "file format" of the "code" you posted.

It appears to be raw image data.

Taff is a file format we save different Informations to.

One is raw picture data. Every png, jpeg or tiff image is loaded on a
target machine. Depending on the target Pixel format (RGB16, 32, ARGB, BGR
or whatever) including premultiplication and / or mirror images. The raw
pixel data is stored to the taff file. Which then can easily loaded by
mmap() - ing the contents, which saves considerably on the load and render
time of the image.
For the "file" I found on the re-search: http://pastebin.com/JUGJMHZr
What should i do then?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I googled the "file format" of the "code" you posted.

It appears to be raw image data.

I don't see a file format anywhere, do you?
So do i download that thing or what? Sorry I'm new to all this code stuff I just want to find a way to read it or view it.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I googled the "file format" of the "code" you posted.

It appears to be raw image data.


For the "file" I found on the re-search: [C++] TAFF Thingy - Pastebin.com
I don't really get it D:, so do i need some type of program?
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

I don't see a file format anywhere, do you?
Quote Originally Posted by Mozamell View Post
TAff0100“
If you are to open files like: PNG, JPG etc in programs like:
HxD and other binary readers.

Example:
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post




If you are to open files like: PNG, JPG etc in programs like:
HxD and other binary readers.

Example:
Okay so It's a type of image, how do i open it?
Guys, this is a fast file (.ff). There is no decrypter for them yet. And TAFF means TreyArch FastFile
This is the config if I am correct. If I am there is no point changing it, because it always updates every time so you cannot really cheat.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us