WTBDayZ / WarZ / Chivalry

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
DayZ / WarZ / Chivalry
I'm looking for this games.

- Chivalry
- WarZ Items or Account with GC
- ArmaII: DayZ account


I can offer variable games accounts like: WoW, LoL, WarZ, Planetside2, CoD2/4 Keys, DiabloIII or € Paypal only.
I got warz and dayz im willing to sell, WarZ has 7000 GC and a massive amount of weapons
and a new dayz key

Skype Me - iStens47
I have an arma 2 OA account, ill sell for 5$ ill tell you how to download dayz and give you all the links for it. pm me on skype - javierrod69
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
I'm looking for this games.

- Chivalry
- WarZ Items or Account with GC
- ArmaII: DayZ account


I can offer variable games accounts like: WoW, LoL, WarZ, Planetside2, CoD2/4 Keys, DiabloIII or € Paypal only.
I got: Arma2 II OA (DayZ) & Chivalry - both keys
Add me on skype: Armeagdon
LoL account details
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
LoL account details
1x- 1460elo, 90 champs, 15 skins, some unique icons, since beta
2x- 1350 elo, 60 champs, 20skins
3x- unranked, 30 champs
Skype me, I have a WarZ Legendary untouched account.
Sapphirephx
dam, can you sell them instead of trading them?
I got ARMA 2 OA keys $3 ea
Quote Originally Posted by jawbrah View Post
I got ARMA 2 OA keys $3 ea
2expensive.
Bought two for 3$, thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NoobTuberz2 View Post
I have Chivalry, add me on skype erikbega if you want to make a deal
Added on skype.
I have Chivalry, add me on skype erikbega if you want to make a deal
I've got Chivalry, add me on skype.
Skype: marcell.bennett
Quote Originally Posted by marcell54 View Post
I've got Chivalry, add me on skype.
Skype: marcell.bennett
Added skype.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?