WTSDayz Spawning Service! $.50 for everything! Any map!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz Spawning Service! $.50 for everything! Any map!
OFFLINE


I will spawn
Vehicles (within reason)
Weapons (box)
Food (in a box as well)
Medical Supplies (in a box as well)
Namalsk box if youre on namalsk obviously

DOING EVERYTHING ON EVERY MAP!
Other things I can do/spawn:
Backpacks
Clothes
Teleport you/other people/everybody
Morph you to a skin!
Do a vehicle magnet!-Tele all ingame vehicles to you! (of course admins will be super suspicious)
News banners
Blow up certain areas of maps.

I will spawn you some vehicles that are in dayz if they arent on the server.
I will hang out on your server for some time so you can get your stuff.
.$50 will get you all the stuff you want.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if you get banned (admin ban or battleye) you are always taking a risk when non in game vehicles are spawned and you have hacked gear. (guns that are not in dayz refer to this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...mes-legal.html )

Giving me keys: will keep me in business! Also I will give you all the stuff above and will come on and hack on any server of your choice for a week!



Add me on skype: angrychip


updated, i need vouches

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

First three get it for free but they must vouch!
bump first three get all of it for free!
Experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment sorry
just got global banned. Until i get a key you guys are gonna have to wait. Too lazy to add money to my paypal lol
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?