Talking:::To Binary:::

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by donh View Post
Rofl learn English . meaby = maybe.

But i hope that there comes a hack (too for CAE)
uh o! spell-check police

funny how LOL isnt english but its a unviersal language
*in the computer/txt world*

funny how shit like that works eh
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Fuck you choob,i don't flame none, get real Dave don't make CA hacks yet and he ask for more games.And fuck you kid - you are the only problem CHOOB
haha u say u dont flame
but ur qoute, it's entirely just that, Kid

funny how u call him a kid when ur Immensly Immature
and if u wanna spell-check me and flame me for it
go ahead i love when people fall off there High Horse

Thnk'z Jr. ddd555 for the good laugh
U to dohn
Quote Originally Posted by darkjoker View Post
haha u say u dont flame
but ur qoute, it's entirely just that, Kid

funny how u call him a kid when ur Immensly Immature
and if u wanna spell-check me and flame me for it
go ahead i love when people fall off there High Horse

Thnk'z Jr. ddd555 for the good laugh
U to dohn
Like i see on this forum, all members are younger the 20, so i am 23 (that's why i call him kid). And i dont flame the guy who make this post (i already say sorry and don't flame him). But this Noob "tazza",FLAME on me.I don't flame none with no reason.
Quote Originally Posted by ddd555 View Post
Like i see on this forum, all members are younger the 20, so i am 23 (that's why i call him kid). And i dont flame the guy who make this post (i already say sorry and don't flame him). But this Noob "tazza",FLAME on me.I don't flame none with no reason.
age is but a number
Maturity can be measured only numbers(age) can be counted

being older dosent give someone the right to call somone a kid *unless they really are a kid like ages 2-12 cuz techniqually when there 13+ there a teen (key word techniqually)*

because i know some older people who are in there 40'z and are very immature and they might as well be but a child
so if ur calling somone a kid beacuse there younger than them it can be intruperted as u Power triping them saying "iam older than u so iam right and beacuse ur younger your wrong kid"

and u said it as such as a form of power....
ffs

Iam 19 i havnt been a kid/child in a very long time
*but i do act like one occasionly*

wow talk about Digressing iam going to stop now cuz this whole "spill" is unessecary and fucking ridicouls
Obama, I think this is calling for a lock.


Take it to VM/PM zone
Man why are yous getting so raged? ddd555 already said sorry for what wasnt really much of a flame anyway.

BTW ddd555 i noticed you keep referring to Dave in your post. Just to let you know Dave isnt making any CA Hacks but Binary is because he is the new coder. And this thread was directed towards Binary and not Dave.
Lol, No This Is Funny.. Re-Read On What I Said. Bro I Didn't Flame You Onc'e I Just Said To Leave HeadsUp Alone.
Quote Originally Posted by tazza View Post
Lol, No This Is Funny.. Re-Read On What I Said. Bro I Didn't Flame You Onc'e I Just Said To Leave HeadsUp Alone.
OK, no more flaming
stupid useless threads wow
Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
stupid useless threads wow
Yes its useless
I'm hoping MPGH will eventually produce hacks for World of Warcraft. Sadly I do not think this will happen, but it would be cool.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us