Le Bot 5.8

Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
Can you fix the "Add Quests" in "Bot Manager"?
Quote Originally Posted by InfernalHatred View Post
Can you fix the "Add Quests" in "Bot Manager"?
Nothing to fix on it.
Quote Originally Posted by InfernalHatred View Post
Can you fix the "Add Quests" in "Bot Manager"?
what is the problem with that ??
this is cool JamesR . keep rockin' the "aqw worlds" !
Great job as usual. But I'd like you to fix the bot manager James. Its buggin and its a bit not stable I guess..
Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedFate View Post
I see this but when i use it and all classes are rank 10 it just repeatedly switches classes, so i cant use it atm for undead pirates exp
Then just grab a new class... There are a ton of classes in the game atm.
Thanks dude, but how do we use the Custom Skills?
My healer keeps on healing even if i got high hp, How do i edit/fix that? Thanks
sir theres a problem with diamonds of nulgath bot its not turning in the quest
Can you add change name color?
Also can you add ballyhoo rewards?
Quote Originally Posted by SoFlyGuy View Post
Can you add change name color?
Also can you add ballyhoo rewards?
No. It's Le Bot, not Le Trainer...
Can't wait for Bot 5.9.
I think an update should be the Necromancer Class.
I'm not sure but when you have it equipped can you summon the pet first?
Havnt been using any Le'bots since 4.8, Is there a way to remove the speed walk thing? you can get caught very easily :l and I mostly use this hack only to access portable bank.
Quote Originally Posted by Meitou View Post
Havnt been using any Le'bots since 4.8, Is there a way to remove the speed walk thing? you can get caught very easily :l and I mostly use this hack only to access portable bank.
set speed to 8
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?