WTSSELLING Nano, Duck

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING Nano, Duck
Selling my Nanos and my Duck on APB:R ( as you can see )

I have one Nano on US West, 1 Nano on US east and One duck on EU Obeya.

I am selling Each nano for 15$ Via Paypal and the Duck for 20$ via paypal.

How did I get so many? Spent ALOT of money on that new jackpot event.
You wanna acc for the duck ? Crim on eu1 obeya R223
Screens I can send you in skype : hemilton14
I am interested in the nano on US East. Joker server correct? Please contact me on skype at alehcilles22
nano
Quote Originally Posted by bestsloth View Post
Selling my Nanos and my Duck on APB:R ( as you can see )

I have one Nano on US West, 1 Nano on US east and One duck on EU Obeya.

I am selling Each nano for 15$ Via Paypal and the Duck for 20$ via paypal.

How did I get so many? Spent ALOT of money on that new jackpot event.
ill give you a duck for a nano+750k(negotiable) on joker east
Interested.
Contact info?
i finally contacted her. the name is facebook:chocotawco, she signed up with her facebook -.-
So is this person never going to respond or what?
never added me :/....
Would you accept Code which contains 1200 g1c ( 15$ amount ) ?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?