WTSArmA 2 OA keys $2 [Hand checked and darky checked] [active] [cheap] [efficient]

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
ArmA 2 OA keys $2 [Hand checked and darky checked] [active] [cheap] [efficient]
Hello and welcome my comrade to my ArmA 2 OA cd key store


As being quite new to this particular forum I knew that I wouldn't look legit and more like a scammer. I am willing to give a a member [150+ posts] a vouch key. If I do not receive my vouch within 30 minutes of you saying the key works I will release them to the public.

Policies


1. I will never go first in any trade other than the 2 vouch keys
2. Attempted scams will get you kicked of my skype list immediately
3. NO TRADES!!!
4. Only accept paypal
Warranties-
Key has been disabled- 2 days
Global ban 2 hours
In use- 1 day
If your going to tell me something has happened to you keys through skype while I am offline please provide a screenshot
If I am online I will just check myself

Prices:

Note: I will add bulk discounts when I have a much larger stock count
1 key $2

Contacts and credit

Skype:jason.hudson34
I would like to thank Wigleg for his amazing and easy to use key stealer and fragranceparrot for getting me on the right track with his guide on starting a key store

I also spawn things in dayz for absolutely FREE

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Bumb still have that vouch key
Still got that vouch key
defiantly buy a key of this guy fast reply fast delivery and cheap too!
Still got stock can provide proof that vouch is legit :P
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
Random guy down voted my thread
Got my key within minutes I even tossed in some newb questions to see how he would react and he offered to do it through team viewer and wrote my a guide on how to do it via regedit and darkys key changer great guy really recommend him!
Same here, got my key rather quickly and positive communication between the transactions. Vouched for and recommended to buy from
Ill take a vouch key, if its legit ill be buying more as i need a new seller.

Edit: Vouch recieved a good working key, will definitely be buying more keys soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
Ill take a vouch key, if its legit ill be buying more as i need a new seller.

Sent
10chars
Still got working keys even after BE update
Thanks! You can trust this guy, got my key without any problems.
PRICE REDUCED TO $2 UNTIL 9PM GMT +0
Thanks Got the code 100% Legit Thanks again m6gicm6n
Why are people voting down my thread pretty sad isnt it
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?