Cant get it working :/

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Cant get it working :/
Guys, if you wanna flame me. go to the right section. But if it your one of them nice people who can help me please do. this is what i did.

I followed all the steps on the "choob friendly" thread and it wasnt helpful.
The fact i Open hack as admin. Open Crossfire as NON-ADMIN.
It opens it, then the shield thingy comes up.... Then it just stays on my desktop not going onto the game. ive tried doing one in xp mode, the other not. then both as xp mode. then the other way round. I use Vista. So its hard i know...but if someone please can help me,, please dooo :P

Life is so hard for vista...
Are you talking about our public?
Disabling UAC should eliminate any Vista issues caused by reduced privileges. Try running the game without UAC turned on (remember to restart your PC after disabling it).
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Are you talking about our public?
yeaa dude i am lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Disabling UAC should eliminate any Vista issues caused by reduced privileges. Try running the game without UAC turned on (remember to restart your PC after disabling it).
Erm,, how do i disable UAC again? sorry im really tired today and i cant remember that. been working with my friends computer all day and its xp, putting extra ram and all that :PP
CHeers dude for the help.
I'm running in xp and its doing the same thing. I doubt that's gonna solve the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by fortherest View Post
I'm running in xp and its doing the same thing. I doubt that's gonna solve the problem.
Dude ive heard of the Turn off UAC. But i forgot how to Turn it off. Thats why i would like to know how to do it. To see if it works .
Thanks in advance guys.
No, I understand dude, i just don't know what to do about running it in xp. I'm having the exact same problem its just with xp instead of vista
Quote Originally Posted by fortherest View Post
No, I understand dude, i just don't know what to do about running it in xp. I'm having the exact same problem its just with xp instead of vista
Well ive even disabled UAC and it still doesnt dam open! it opened once with everything going slow and the sound coming out broken. i press delete,insert, and every other button and nothing showed??!
will someone please help me on this hack? ive even Pm'd some people and they havnt replied. Id like some Help becuase im new on Crossfire!?

Plus Now its gone back to not opening the game??...wth
Please someone help???
ive been waiting a long time for help.
I'm having the same problem. I run skype then run crossfire and nothing happens. Then when i try running crossfire again, it works, but the hack isn't working.
(sorry for double post but...) listen guys, sorry but my problem isnt tht big. i just need someone who can help me with it!?
All it is, is that its saying this!?
Problem when installing WGAplugin.jpgattachment deleted · 195 downloads before removal
hmm, i wish i could help, but that Error is new to me (I am also a vista user) have you tried googling the Error code to see what comes up? but according to that screenie i dont think it has anything to do with the hack..
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
hmm, i wish i could help, but that Error is new to me (I am also a vista user) have you tried googling the Error code to see what comes up? but according to that screenie i dont think it has anything to do with the hack..
its what everyone is saying to download and install for the hack to work????
:/
i dont gett thiss :P
ill try googling the error code.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
oh are you trying to download and install framework 3.5?
No im trying to do the WgaPlugin.
This.
hmm.. its giving me a hard time to install as well, no error message just takes forever..
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us