HelpXM FILES

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
XM FILES
How do i stop the xm file from shutting down my game?
Quote Originally Posted by lemon681 View Post
How do i stop the xm file from shutting down my game?
Just delete it and play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you need to read the threads on the hacks properly.
If I delete it it comes back every time shutting it down again
On 64 bit disable xsherlock manually through task manager first............. then try it!!!
Same problem here...
Every time i delete it, it will reinstall itself :/
And xsherlock isn't installed on my system...
So now?
Quote Originally Posted by sh4olin View Post
And xsherlock isn't installed on my system...
So now?
What system are you running 32 or 64 bit. Windows version?

Here is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get Task Manager up.

in my pc is not xsherlock why?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
What system are you running 32 or 64 bit. Windows version?

Here is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get Task Manager up.
Thanks, but i know how to open up the Task Manager... I'm not that kind of noob ;D

Running win7 64bit on my computer and there is no xsherlock installed.
Quote Originally Posted by sh4olin View Post
Thanks, but i know how to open up the Task Manager... I'm not that kind of noob ;D

Running win7 64bit on my computer and there is no xsherlock installed.
Just trying to help man.................... so a bit less pertitinance would be ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Just trying to help man.................... so a bit less pertitinance would be ok.
Yah i know!
I don't want to be cheeky or woot... sry (baaaaad english^^)
I'm glad your helping us!
Quote Originally Posted by sh4olin View Post
Yah i know!
I don't want to be cheeky or woot... sry (baaaaad english^^)
I'm glad your helping us!
I did find this out tonight though if you wanna try it....... it works on my laptop.

xsherlock will not enable if you delete the XM application text type file in the XigncodeUSA before you start AVA. If it comes back just delete it again and play.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I did find this out tonight though if you wanna try it....... it works on my laptop.

xsherlock will not enable if you delete the XM application text type file in the XigncodeUSA before you start AVA. If it comes back just delete it again and play.
I've tested it...
And it's working great for me brooo
Just love it <3
It still shuts it down
guys, there is a XC Services Disabler somewhere in the forum, search it, download it, run it and stop spamming :P (it's a batch file that automatically searches and disables xsherlock and xhunter)
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?