PostCSS Hack 720 Days VAC Proof

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CSS Hack 720 Days VAC Proof
Hello MPGH I think you know Kartoffel Hacks there are one of the bests

Code:
Kartoffel Hack by -tmh- , Design by RDX
Version : 3.2 (16.05.2009)
VAC² Status: secure (No ban since > 720 days)

Features:

sv_cheat Bypass
sv_consistency Bypass
sv_pure 1 Bypass
cvar Bypass
No flash
No smoke
no sky
no colour
Wireframe WH
Chrome Mode
Grey Mode
Get it 1.6
ESP
Headshot Helper
Sniper Cross
No Scope
Sniper Pro	
Radarhack
Radar Health
Radar Trace
3rd Person 
No Rain
Over your head
Show Impacts
Screen Cleaner
Speed Hack -
Speed Hack +
Speed Hack ++
Enable Hotkeys
Panic Key
Settings ( ini file)
Anti Detoxx

New : (only bugfixes)
- ini file updated
- Sniper Pro and No Scope fixxed

Credits:
-tmh-
RDX

How to start :
1. Use Winrar to unpack the .rar file
2. Read the instruction ( Help)

Thanks, Shouts, Support :
http://www.kartoffel-hack.com/
VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Ergebnisⓘ



USE ON YOUR OWN RISK


I play with this over one year and never got banned.

best regards
DonCorleone
Kartoffel Hack 3.2.rarattachment deleted · 201 downloads before removal
I dont trust this guy, can someone else (perhaps a mod) get me a scan?
works
Ok this works. but it sucks so hard you shouldnt download. haha dont waste your time
File is clean but why he get banned? O.o

I like this hack its look like this

I don't know why he got banned but this works I use it all the time.
banned for advertising i guess
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us