Problems with injectors (Please help me).
Hello,
I use Windows 7 64 bits.
I got a Acer notebook and use Panda cloud as anti virus scanner.
I Come from the Netherlands so i use Crossfire EU.
I try many of Injectors:
1.Let's Inject
2.Perx injector(remake)
3.Extreme injector v2.
4.Walking dead injector v2.
And i try many hacks like:
Rabir V2 Pub
Thryebac v6 pub
D3D V1
But when i start the injectors with run as admin. And i choose the .dll and i select auto inject i start crossfire and it will freeze and shutdown.
Or it shutdown when i put my password on it.
With extreme injector v2 i can login but then it freeze when i try to load a game.
So what is going wrong?
I also try manually but even when i try it is going to automatic injection.
Can anybody help me please?
I am getting crazy about al my try's i need now help from people that can help me really
My xfire:
dlml1996
Skype:
dlml1996
Or help me by reply or send a private message pleas thank for help.
Greetings Puko
I use Windows 7 64 bits.
I got a Acer notebook and use Panda cloud as anti virus scanner.
I Come from the Netherlands so i use Crossfire EU.
I try many of Injectors:
1.Let's Inject
2.Perx injector(remake)
3.Extreme injector v2.
4.Walking dead injector v2.
And i try many hacks like:
Rabir V2 Pub
Thryebac v6 pub
D3D V1
But when i start the injectors with run as admin. And i choose the .dll and i select auto inject i start crossfire and it will freeze and shutdown.
Or it shutdown when i put my password on it.
With extreme injector v2 i can login but then it freeze when i try to load a game.
So what is going wrong?
I also try manually but even when i try it is going to automatic injection.
Can anybody help me please?
I am getting crazy about al my try's i need now help from people that can help me really
My xfire:
dlml1996
Skype:
dlml1996
Or help me by reply or send a private message pleas thank for help.
Greetings Puko
