Crossfire Modz

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Modz
Where are the new crossfire kill marks waiting for some...
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
I know bro but no more kill marks
Look into some older ones, or wait until some new ones come out.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Look into some older ones, or wait until some new ones come out.
Sure I am waiting atm
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
Sure I am waiting atm
What kind of kill marks are you looking for? I can make you some.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


What kind of kill marks are you looking for? I can make you some.
Really ty I want any cool one idk surprise me
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


What kind of kill marks are you looking for? I can make you some.
Make me some if possible.. just simple..
First kill : G
2nd kill : A
3d kill : T
4d kill : E
5th kill : 1
6th kill :3
Quote Originally Posted by Docen View Post
Make me some if possible.. just simple..
First kill : G
2nd kill : A
3d kill : T
4d kill : E
5th kill : 1
6th kill :3
G-A-T-E 1-3 ...
Why gate 13 ?
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
G-A-T-E 1-3 ...
Why gate 13 ?
Because i want?
Quote Originally Posted by Docen View Post
Because i want?
LoL good point
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
I know bro but no more kill marks
I Stop releasing stuff because thoose guys over here want the things and they dont press thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Banana Phone. View Post
I Stop releasing stuff because thoose guys over here want the things and they dont press thanks.
I will do it for you
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?