CoolRazer UI Theme (pack)

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
I'm not the one to ask, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by xDeadly View Post
I'm not the one to ask, sorry.
But you're an editor. Does that mean you can/should only edit unappropriate content?
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
But you're an editor. Does that mean you can/should only edit unappropriate content?
I'm an editor for the CF wiki, I don't moderate the forums
Looks really nice
Chatbox looks kinda strange too me tho
Yay for the 50 thanks
One of the first nice mods in a lot of time!
ei kalekip1 if you dont mind i will use your killmarks and do my onw ones
Quote Originally Posted by wallblack View Post
ei kalekip1 if you dont mind i will use your killmarks and do my onw ones
@kalekip1 , Take a look at dis
Quote Originally Posted by wallblack View Post
ei kalekip1 if you dont mind i will use your killmarks and do my onw ones
What do you mean? Changing colors?

Quote Originally Posted by -[D]utch- View Post

@kalekip1 , Take a look at dis
Thanks, but I am (one of) the activest people of this section, I check this section every 10-15 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
What do you mean? Changing colors?



Thanks, but I am (one of) the activest people of this section, I check this section every 10-15 minutes
Okay, i just wanted to mention you...
This is sick! Thanks alot!
Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
This is sick! Thanks alot!
Youre welcome May I ask which CF version (CF EU/PH/CH/NA/FG/..) you're using?
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Youre welcome May I ask which CF version (CF EU/PH/CH/NA/FG/..) you're using?
Europe and NA
Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
Europe and NA
Ok, I was planning to make different versions of my mod. Because in CF NA the money is called ZP and the gacha shop is called Black Market, but in EU it's called RP and Capsule Shop. In CF FG (and PH I think) it's called EC and Mega Lotto. I must make different versions for it to mod everything I (and probably the MPGHians) want.

Should I make it for CF NA, EU and FG, or just NA and EU? FG is a bit different... it has 4 buttons on top (Mega Lotto, Item Shop, Storage, Buddy Shop/Point Mall)
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Ok, I was planning to make different versions of my mod. Because in CF NA the money is called ZP and the gacha shop is called Black Market, but in EU it's called RP and Capsule Shop. In CF FG (and PH I think) it's called EC and Mega Lotto. I must make different versions for it to mod everything I (and probably the MPGHians) want.

Should I make it for CF NA, EU and FG, or just NA and EU? FG is a bit different... it has 4 buttons on top (Mega Lotto, Item Shop, Storage, Buddy Shop/Point Mall)
People in NA and alot of people in EU call the Capsule Shop "BlackMarket" so I think you only need to do the NA and EU versions.
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?