why cant people just post a hack for free...
Working Wallhack
Post it for free and in 20 minutes all you see is thousand chammer running around and owning you. Honestly I am against public hacks, but since they are out I tend to try them out.
Anyways close this thread, no point in it.
Anyways close this thread, no point in it.
If you're against them, don't join a hacking forum?
Lols see?
This exactly what happened with me... >.>
I posted a video, screen,virusscan, and even a transaction log to prove that at least 1 person bought it off me and yet they still bitch at me about scamming....
Dude i agree with you man... im doing the same thing.
And also if these are hacks that we just google or got from mpgh why dont i EVER SEE ANYONE here hacking anymore ? its been months since mpgh has released hacks TT
So if we are gonna release hacks for u and let them get patched in like 1week then we might aswell get something out of it TT
This exactly what happened with me... >.>
I posted a video, screen,virusscan, and even a transaction log to prove that at least 1 person bought it off me and yet they still bitch at me about scamming....
Dude i agree with you man... im doing the same thing.
And also if these are hacks that we just google or got from mpgh why dont i EVER SEE ANYONE here hacking anymore ? its been months since mpgh has released hacks TT
So if we are gonna release hacks for u and let them get patched in like 1week then we might aswell get something out of it TT
Okay I don't search these forums or google or any forum for that matter for hacks, I'm legit for now.
And take notice of the word probably. Unless he made these, most likely these are older hacks or newly released ones that happen to work.
And take notice of the word probably. Unless he made these, most likely these are older hacks or newly released ones that happen to work.
thats true noone witrh a head would give u mooney
yea. i mean why would we give you money for it??
just because you have a hack, doesnt make u all good.
public hacks are just for giving back to the community, and bragging.
no offence but i have used hacks once vip but i got d/c in one muinite.
and also. i like hacker, they are kinda like bosses in a game
just because you have a hack, doesnt make u all good.
public hacks are just for giving back to the community, and bragging.
no offence but i have used hacks once vip but i got d/c in one muinite.
and also. i like hacker, they are kinda like bosses in a game
i hate these people..
"i play legit" "they will get patched"
c, this just makes it more unbelievable, if ur legit, then y do u give a shit if they get patched?
"i play legit" "they will get patched"
c, this just makes it more unbelievable, if ur legit, then y do u give a shit if they get patched?
I play with 2 accounts and my close friends use it, I don't want to give it away to random people as they will only make it worse my legit acc kdr is 1.75 and my non legit is 3.16 see the difference.
suseke16 you're in Operation Asylum? Because I thought they were legit.
suseke16 you're in Operation Asylum? Because I thought they were legit.
this hacks on IG-4L but it D/C's for some people..
PM Me for links
PM Me for links
i get this.. we give you NX then you run off and don't give us the wallhack and your never to be seen again....
i got them noob lol
This thread is closed for replies.
