WTSDAYZ SPAWNING SERVICE [CHEAP] MULTI RANKS

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
DAYZ SPAWNING SERVICE [CHEAP] MULTI RANKS
Hello my name is SNSmoke, I am a DayZ Spawner and DayZ Hoster
SKYPE: kroniczhero
STEAM: oghutchins

FIRST 3 PEOPLE FREE!!!!!
I sell for cheap prices, look down below

(Donated Rank 1)
Spawn Box for 5 mins - All weapons/gear Etc.
Spawn 1 vehicle <-- Any
Teleport 1 player to your Location
Any server!!
$.50

(Donated Rank 2)
Spawn Box for 10 mins - All Weapons/Gear Etc.
Spawn 3 Vehicles <-- Any
Teleport 3 players to your location
I can kill up to ONE player for you (If Needed)
Any server!
$1.00

(Donated Rank 3)
Spawn Box for Unlimited Time - All Weapons/Gear Etc.
Spawn 7 Vechiles <-- Any
Teleport 8 players to your location
I can kill up to 5 players for you (If needed)
I can teleport you to any location on the map
Any server!
$2.00

(Donated Rank 4)
I spawn for you for 3 days from 3pm - 2am Eastern Time
Spawn up to 10 Vehicles each day
Teleport up to 14 players to your location
Teleport you any where you want
I can kill up to 15 players for you (If needed)
Spawn Box for Unlimited Time - All Weapons/Gear Etc.
Any server!
$4.50

I currently have vouches from my last thread.
I am accepting Trades and Paypal ONLY
PLEASE VOUCHE AFTER SERVICE
Vouche really nice services thanks for the help man
STILL 1 MORE FREE SPAWN LEFT!!!!!!!!!
STILL ONLINE ANYONE WANT FREE SPAWN SERVICE!!??!?!? JUST ONE MORE LEFT BETTER HURRY!
add me if u wanna nice stuff I have the apache fully armed Skype hitman47pr
Quote Originally Posted by nebuloso28 View Post
add me if u wanna nice stuff I have the apache fully armed Skype hitman47pr
Please get off my thread make your own thread don't trash mine with your service
This person just tryed to send me a keystealer...
Quote Originally Posted by Jordan882 View Post
This person just tryed to send me a keystealer...
LOL you are trash guy. I have been dealing with SN for months. Go trash someone else's thread.
That kid is the most bullshit lier, whatever fucking homo. Learn the difference >.<
Really fast service and nice guy! Helped me out with a ton
Thanks for the help bro .Expect me buying from u again
Real good
i do approve of this it is very high quality
-Jared
This guy's great. For the price of a couple quarters, you can get a med box containing everything you could want to dig through. Perfect answer if a hacker nukes your server or you have an asshole pilot crash/kill you and you wind up alone/naked on the coast!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?