Finalists for Global Moderator Position

PollWho in your opinion will make the best New Global Mod
9,128 votes
Posts 1–15 of 175 · Page 1 of 12
Finalists for Global Moderator Position
This poll is for the finalists who were chosen for the new Global mod position, To those of you who did not make it, we extend our apologies and ask you to stick around for future positions as the site expands.

The results of this poll do not necessarily reflect the final decision made by the Administrators, but it will be a contributing factor.


flaming/spamming/whining of ANY kind will not be tolerated.

Please vote for your own reasons, do not let the opinions of others sway your own.

Good luck to you all.
Awww I didnt make it, crap

Maybe next time.

Im voting for toymaker.
Toymaker! See his experience in the previous threat.

Hoody is my 2nd choise. He has a lot of experience too.
that sucks any ways my vote is for Toymaker. Green isn't really my color any ways I'm more of a blue
I chose EndRiT because he has helped me a lot and that's what makes up a good Global Mod. EndRit FTW!
My vote goes too hood, he deserves it.

I'd vote for toymaker if he didn't ban me lulz.
Toymaker ftw hes a cool dude.
.........................
If I was on the list, I would make about 10 accounts and vote for myself
Fuck...
Not on the list.
of course... u need 1000 posts
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
of course... u need 1000 posts
say what......? i don't think thats a requirement....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
say what......? i don't think thats a requirement....
it was....
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
it was....
then toymaker.....ah w/e and yeah hyak i woulda voted for GG2 but w/e hood still deserves it.
dangit gg's on there now i wouldv voted him :O
Posts 1–15 of 175 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us