Email Server Issues

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Email Server Issues
Apparently the last few days, the email server has been broken. I fixed it and its up and running. You should be able to register, recover passwords and resend verification if you need to without a problem.

If you have any problems join IRC.

To Register: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/register.php
To recover your password: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
To resend verification: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/register.php?do=requestemail

ALSO STAY TUNED FOR SOME NEW COMBAT ARMS HACKS AND CROSSFIRE HACKS public hacks, and some upcoming WARROCK HACKS, OP7 HACKS AND SOLDIER FRONT HACKS!
ok dabe

but when are you going to fix the rep function?
Thanks for the information Dave.
you may take this as spam...but awesome.
so I'm guessing you beat Nexon from stopping you update your hacks.
thats pretty sweet.
WILL THE COMBAT ARMS HACKS BE PUB AND VIP?

IF THEY ARE PUB:
i know we arent supposed to beg, but here are what i think of you should do with the pub combat arms hacks:
add nametags
remove speed hack
get rid of the spamming, or make it less often in-game.
hi
im new at finding how to get hacks so could u tell me plz thank the hacks are for cross fire bye
We have cross fire hacks and stop spamming
I'll be waiting for the hacks. -_-
i think its time for the rebirth of mpgh
Thanks
Man I really needed that I tryed like 9 times and last 1 worked.... Thanks again
yay one post cool
onomatopoeia
Quote Originally Posted by 1kitubocou View Post
Stop spamming.
HI
Hi im new to this site, looks brilliant!!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us