HelpUnlimited Raid Bosses

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Unlimited Raid Bosses
Hello there's any way to make a mod/hack for unlimited raids?
Noppeeeeeee


On a serious note...
Upon completing a daily raid, the client does not send the packet that tells the server you've completed the raid yet, until the mission complete window pops up. But closing the game automatically does it anyway to ensure there's no exploitation by normal means.
All you need is a packet editor and get yourself out of the raid with a single packet, good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeoRoach View Post


On a serious note...
Upon completing a daily raid, the client does not send the packet that tells the server you've completed the raid yet, until the mission complete window pops up. But closing the game automatically does it anyway to ensure there's no exploitation by normal means.
All you need is a packet editor and get yourself out of the raid with a single packet, good luck.
I would think if you don't send the complete msg to the server, you will not receive your drops, thus making the exploit pointless.
Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
I would think if you don't send the complete msg to the server, you will not receive your drops, thus making the exploit pointless.
You do receive the drops, they are logged in your inventory the moment you picked them up, and that is done before the complete message is sent, at least with season 2 raids.
I'm doubtful it will work with season 1 raids as the packet structure is different due to the server stability delay notice.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeoRoach View Post
You do receive the drops, they are logged in your inventory the moment you picked them up, and that is done before the complete message is sent, at least with season 2 raids.
I'm doubtful it will work with season 1 raids as the packet structure is different due to the server stability delay notice.
You only receive drops after the server knows that you killed the boss. During those couple of "server's gone to shit" weeks, I had a few times where I picked up the cores or at least went through the pickup motion, then 3 minutes later, I got the drops.
Anyone could make for me this source?
so? Anyone will make pack for me?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?