[Request] Hardware Ban Hack [Request]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Hardware Ban Hack [Request]
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could make a hack that could get me Hardware banned.
I used to be a respected member here with 600+ posts until I got banned for flaming dave...

I know you may be wondering why I would want to get hardware banned. Well, for the past week. I have been trying to quit online games. I have already quit Runescape by giving away my main account level 125 with 432m. I also got rid of my Warrock main level 52 premmy, with 150+k Dinar and almost every gun imaginable with famas retail...
But the only problem is, when I quit Warrock and uninstall it. The next day I find myself reinstalling it on my computer and making a brand new account...
I am 15, I really shouldn't be playing video games this long.

So please, People at MPGH, help me get Hardware banned. . Or even IP Banned. Because I do not know how to change my IP.
rofl? dude u got issues as easy as tell ur mom to stop paying for internet conection lol..
Quote Originally Posted by tarty42 View Post
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could make a hack that could get me Hardware banned.
I used to be a respected member here with 600+ posts until I got banned for flaming dave...

I know you may be wondering why I would want to get hardware banned. Well, for the past week. I have been trying to quit online games. I have already quit Runescape by giving away my main account level 125 with 432m. I also got rid of my Warrock main level 52 premmy, with 150+k Dinar and almost every gun imaginable with famas retail...
But the only problem is, when I quit Warrock and uninstall it. The next day I find myself reinstalling it on my computer and making a brand new account...
I am 15, I really shouldn't be playing video games this long.

So please, People at MPGH, help me get Hardware banned. . Or even IP Banned. Because I do not know how to change my IP.

i dont see through it :S

u want a hack that gives u in every game a hardware bann ???

or do u ment a hack that deletes ure hardware bann ?
this made me laugh gj
Someone is desperate, with no self control..
/Closed
....so u want something that will ban u from "every" game?.....i dont get it.....o.0
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us