Help Bypass??????

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help Bypass??????
Hi, I despretly need a bypass so I can hack with out getting caught. Yea I know thats what VIP is for cant afford it. Sorry dave lol
please?
cann I please have any help. Also confirmed undetected hax for the new update would be great.
Jadbolt's Trance is currently undetected.
u think pb is gona do a massive ban?
PB is retarded.

they do massive bans everywhere but there really onle 3 people being bant.

then PB is like

everyone: "OMFG WE DIDZ ANOTHRE UBER BANTZ!!!1
LETS DRINK TILL OUR PANTS FALL DOWNZ"

nerdworker: "shouldnt we keep an eye on the hackers...?"

BOSS: LETS GET DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


elly: =\ hey sweet no protection today =D
rofl
I hope pb doesnt make a mass ban or
I can make you A PB Bypass . All you need to do is replace the dll files and you will be Hidden from .

PB Process Scan
PB Screan Shoot
PB Desktop Scan
PB Addy/Value Change Scan

Give me few min iam doing something for an application give me 1h or so ill make you a bypass .
We called PB office and started fuking whit them . The women who anwserd was so stupid we asked her for sex and stuff . You can get PB even balance Phone numbers everywhere on net .
thx a lbunch
thx dude could u just send me a pm with the bypass?
plz my to
maybie u can send it my to plz
I already posted it on forums but admin deleted it . Guess they don't want such things for Free maybe they think its bad for business or something .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us