Red faceKey Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Key Giveaway
Giving out some keys.. The keys are working but u will have to figure out the last letter of the keys to be able to use them :
*Keys*

Already won. Removed the keys

Good luck
thanks man

got all 3 pretty fast! should mix it up a bit lol now to ban them muahahah
First post... fake...
used a generator to develop lines ending with every letter and imported keys into key checker and all were fake... just a heads up
Quote Originally Posted by Legend Unit View Post
First post... fake...
used a generator to develop lines ending with every letter and imported keys into key checker and all were fake... just a heads up
you are full of shit bro im using one of them now... and i got all 3 to work so ya...
Well you certainly got your mood set correctly... I'm yet to get them working... does he mean character rather than letter?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Still can't get them working, I think I've turned into a dumbass the past hour... lol
Well gratz to you that you got them . And no these are lagit not generated
thanks just got found all the last digits ;P
I didn't say they were generated... I said fake, however I've obviously not had them checked correctly as you've had some vouches... my apologies.
Quote Originally Posted by Legend Unit View Post
I didn't say they were generated... I said fake, however I've obviously not had them checked correctly as you've had some vouches... my apologies.
No problem mate
A hex key is only consistant of the letters "ABCDEF". That should help you guys. Cut the bullshit with the other letters that come after those :P.
All keys done

Can u then remove them? so you dont get banned? XD
legend, the way a hex code is compiled concists of 123456789 and abcdef, i will leave the rest to you!

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deatlev View Post
A hex key is only consistant of the letters "ABCDEF". That should help you guys. Cut the bullshit with the other letters that come after those :P.
oh page was not refreshed my bad
yess!!! found it ty
they work but can you take them down? otherwise some griefers will just ban them
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?