WTS★ SPOTIFY PREMIUM 3$ ★

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
+1 Vouch.
Legit Guy.
Thanks for the Vouch !

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
Are these codes guaranteed to last one complete year? If not, will they get replaced if it goes detected?
Yes, it is almost 100% guaranteed that the year will last but if not, i will give 1 replacement for it Because this years is granted by a friend that works for a company. And that company is partners with Spotify.
I just bought one and it works 100% thanks a lot ;D Vouch +1
Quote Originally Posted by fr0steh View Post
I just bought one and it works 100% thanks a lot ;D Vouch +1
Thanks ^^
To Short Message
Quote Originally Posted by 666hotsen View Post
Thanks ^^
To Short Message
Just press thanks than posting.
are you still selling the vouchers?
bought 1 year code but after I check subscription information after I applied it. Its only 1 month premium. I have asked him and he said It will be automatically renewed every month. so I hope its true.

Up for you.
@666hotsen
2013-01-19 1 month of Spotify Premium 99.00 DKK
Only 1 month? Are you 100% sure this will be auto renewed?
Because you guaranteed a year of premium.
Hello, iam french and newbie here, i would like to use spotify premium for 3$/year, please leave me a message to explain how to do..

Thanks a lot
Send me a vouch? Skype:b00tysweat
Can I get a vouch copy? Paypal run out of money >.>
now after 1 month account is not premium anymore.. I thought this is 1 year.
I am interest in buying, do you have a ******* so that we can discuss.
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?