va hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
va hacks
anyone here have va hacks, are they any good?
Quote Originally Posted by Leo222 View Post
anyone here have va hacks, are they any good?
VA is just a bypasser. You have to actually run the scripts (hacks). Honestly, I would never pay $10 a month for it. People say it's pretty reliable though. From what I've heard, BE just got an update and a lot of people using VA have been banned.
I use it. It's pretty reliable as you said, But BE just got an update as you said, but I wasn't hit by it...
Yeah its good, its only 8 bucks a month (not trying to advertise, just giving info) plus I dont personally think it's detected with this update, I think they targetted the survival hacks more.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us