QuestionAny new item/skin codes for Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Any new item/skin codes for Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt?
Any new item/skin codes for Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt?
Thank you....I posted same type of question in the spreadsheet thread as well.....

Do you have any idea when the GearCalculator will be updated to reflect the new content??

I learned the basics of the Gibbed tool last night....incredible tool....makes the game soooo much more enjoyable......so many more variations and ways to play are available........no more wasted hours on frustrating "Farming"...
Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
Do you have any idea when the GearCalculator will be updated to reflect the new content??
No idea. There's a thread for it in the official forums, but it seems it hasn't been updated in a while, since anything I make with it ends up with lower stats in-game.
Thanks.....agreed....stats are a bit off....especially in shotguns and Bee Shields are really bad.....

But it helped me understand the nuances of what effect does what in the editor.

Karma....would you mind me sending you some PMs asking a few questions on some of the intricacies of the Editor.

Completely understand if you are busy.
Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
Karma....would you mind me sending you some PMs asking a few questions on some of the intricacies of the Editor.
I don't mind. Just keep in mind I'm not a pro at it either, and there are many things I'm still in the dark about.
Thanks...now I just have to figure out how to PM in this forum....

but basically am looking for a way to close out certain challenges/missions that are (to me) true time wasters....

I did come across a way to reopen the turn in of.....or even replay of missions on Rick's Blog.

Invaluable for replay value in a game like this....
Is there an upload for a mule of the new skins?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?