HelpScope mods not working

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Scope mods not working
I tried changing my scopes in UI_HUD_Weapon.rez and I just extracted, renamed, and injected. When I go ingame, the scope didnt change.....
bump! help please
I just changed the acog and itech scopes to the l9a1 sniper scope. After opening the game, the scopes are the normal ones and when i extract the rez file and check the acog and itech scope files, I noticed that they have changed back to the original ones.
Quote Originally Posted by sihoulon View Post
I just changed the acog and itech scopes to the l9a1 sniper scope. After opening the game, the scopes are the normal ones and when i extract the rez file and check the acog and itech scope files, I noticed that they have changed back to the original ones.
Did you
re-name the wrong files?
re-name the .rezNew file to .rez and the original into something else?
start the game directly instead of over the website?

Also, renaming the acog and itech to L9 do not increase the zoom of the scopes, but rather only make the two scopes look like that of the L9
I know. I am doing that and the files change back after opening ca, its from gamelauncher
Quote Originally Posted by sihoulon View Post
I know. I am doing that and the files change back after opening ca, its from gamelauncher
Nexon must have fixed that by doing auto check every time you run CA
so.... how are people getting their mods to work?
Quote Originally Posted by sihoulon View Post
so.... how are people getting their mods to work?
People are modding the skins of the gun, not the design of the scopes
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


People are modding the skins of the gun, not the design of the scopes
Or you can use a bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Or you can use a bypass.
I don't have one
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


I don't have one
I only know of one person who does, but he doesn't want it to get patched so he doesn't tell anyone.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I only know of one person who does, but he doesn't want it to get patched so he doesn't tell anyone.
His work, his property, his decision
It's all good
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?