I'm back bitches

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
I'm back bitches
Hi all,
Just wanted to say I'm back to Crossfire. Can anyone please tell me what is new. I haven't played it for a 2 years now.

Thanks niggas. Any new phaggots here who want to get known to me?
i'm a phaggot.
Welcome back! I wonder if you still remember me (played with you in game once!) dun make any hacks
Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
Welcome back! I wonder if you still remember me (played with you in game once!) dun make any hacks
Warhawk. That rings a bell. Did your account got banned or something?
A crazy zombie mode and hero mode X @A$IAN
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
A crazy zombie mode and hero mode X @A$IAN
What the fuq is that. I should read the Crossfire WiKi lol
Quote Originally Posted by FoxALT View Post
Welcome back Philong, not a good entery on MPGH cuz of that fucker docen, but still, you got his ass banned, gratz, and the new legit, best hackers in MPGH are BackD00r and Excition

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------



Z8Games – Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details

His account is still here huehue
Yep, luckily that bastard is banned but I know that he will come back with a VPN or something just to scam us.
Welcome back Philong, not a good entery on MPGH cuz of that fucker docen, but still, you got his ass banned, gratz, and the new legit, best hackers in MPGH are BackD00r and Excition

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Warhawk. That rings a bell. Did your account got banned or something?
Z8Games – Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Detailsⓘ

His account is still here huehue
i got a warning for saying someone that he got a low post count :|
ur mer gerd

Welcome back Phil
@A$IAN on mpgh or z8games?

Not been banned anymore since i dont cheat , but yeah had lost a few high ranks in the past

@FoxALT
Didn't know you or anything, but welcome back!
Holy fuck. Hero Mode X is great
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Hi all,
Just wanted to say I'm back to Crossfire. Can anyone please tell me what is new. I haven't played it for a 2 years now.

Thanks niggas. Any new phaggots here who want to get known to me?
Cf Eu:
-Less Client Error
-More Bypassable client error...
-Speeder, Long-Knifer and Fly hacker everywhere
-Havoc Patch (the big running bush-mutant, and dual axe bitch)
-I learnt hack coding
-Cf Eu overhacked like shit... no room without hackers...
-Memory Wallhack cause Xtrap Detect (\x00)
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Cf Eu:
-Less Client Error
-More Bypassable client error...
-Speeder, Long-Knifer and Fly hacker everywhere
-Havoc Patch (the big running bush-mutant, and dual axe bitch)
-I learnt hack coding
-Cf Eu overhacked like shit... no room without hackers...
-Memory Wallhack cause Xtrap Detect (\x00)
Das cool
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?