Thumbs upWTSProfessional WarZ Item Shop - JAN & FEB SALE - VERY CHEAP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Professional WarZ Item Shop - JAN & FEB SALE - VERY CHEAP
We're a group of people who've been selling items for quite a while now (We've had above 50 customers), so we decided to open up a website and start a professional business.
We'd love if you could check it out.

Here it is: TheWarZShop

//
Fralexxelarf
Hey man, both my buddy and I made a purchase on the site, I understand that there may be delay between purchase and contact/acknowledgement of the order on your side, just wanna touch base and make sure that you have received the orders and determine when the delivery could be made by. I also sent a skype message to TheWarZ including my order number. Feel free to either reply to me on skype or on here, I would greatly appreciate touching base with you. Thank you for your time, and if this trade is successful, expect alot more business coming your way from both many other friends of mine and myself. Thanks!
Hello! We have recieved your payments, right now I'm having some problems reaching out to our delivery man - I'll contact you as soon as he replies.
Hey, just checking in again to see how the order is coming/if the delivery man could be contacted. If there may be any problems due to the package I chose and the availability of the items in the package, please let me know as I understand the rarity of the weapons and the potential difficulty of compiling such packages. Primarily I just wanna stay in touch as this is my first WarZ item purchase and would really like to not be scammed. Thank you for your time!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?